Program: Entrepreneurial studies minor
Are you interested in ... ?
- Owning your own business at some point in your life
- Developing business plans for new and existing companies
- Learning how to identify opportunities and make them into realities
- Taking a product or service and learning how to make it into a viable business
- Adding value to your major by being able to market it in a new or unique way
The university-wide entrepreneurship minor is a great fit for many College of Human Sciences majors. You can combine your education with entrepreneurship concepts that will expand your opportunities later in life. The program deals with the topics of innovation, opportunity recognition, technology transfer, industry analysis, and competitive strategy.